So much news to share in so little time. That is where the Player2 News Bites comes in. All the hot topics in small easy to chew pieces.
News Bites – Tuesday the 1st of September
– The first good look at gameplay from the new Hitman game has made it into the wild. The video gives a good look at the core Hitman activities including stealth, disguise use and a free form approach to targets. Have a look at the video and get excited for Agent 47’s return.
– Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End has finally got a solid release date. The highly anticipated game will be hitting stores on the 18th of March 2016. Sony have also announced a whole mess of different collectors editions for those that are interested. Only about 6 months to go folks.
– In sad news 2K have announced that X-com 2 has been pushed back until Feb 2016. To be fair this is probably a smart move to avoid the very congested month of November. But in news that is likely to bring a smile to Vita owner’s faces it appears that the original X-com will be coming to the PS Vita. An ESRB rating guide leaked yesterday show the game coming to the Vita this year.
– In more release date news Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has also received a launch date. Adam Jensen will once again be cleaning up the conspiracies on the 23rd of February 2016. The disappointing thing about this is the strange pre-order system in place, with new bonuses unlocked as more and more pre-orders are made. Seems like a system designed to take advantage of eager fans.
– In the last bit of release news for the day Final Fantasy XV has been confirmed for a 2016 release. Many were wondering if the highly anticipate JRPG would make it to systems next year but Square Enix confirmed the release window at PAX Prime over the weekend. They are also promising more info at the TGS next month.